Pages

Sunday 23 August 2015

Need a Philosophers stone?

I still have a lot of love for Fullmetal Alchemist, it really has to be the best anime I have seen so far (Brotherhood of course) and considering it is my favorite, there are still a few designs I have in mind that I want to do for it.

Today's is going to be the Human Transmutation Circle hoodie, well known by fan's of the manga and anime series as one of the key parts of creating a Philosophers stone.

 Buy it here


Originally I tried to include the text in the design, but to be honest it ends up so small it looks like a mushy mess, so I'll just have to keep those magic words to myself until I can find a finer print method.

Fullmetal Alchemist Human Transmutation Circle hoodie. Now available on the Zen-oh-tee store under the anime and manga hoodies section  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment