Pages

Saturday 22 August 2015

Good old Sam

This week's new addition is a popular Lord of the rings inspired design that was only available in the men's T-shirt section.

With today's update I'm adding the Good old Sam print to the hoodies section. Probably better known as If Sam can get Frodo to Mordor, I can get through this day hoodie

 Buy it here



I made this one because lets face it, Sam is the true hero of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Without Samwise Gamgee Frodo would have screwed up the whole story. And I'm pretty sure some of my fellow Sam fans out there might need a bit of encouragement to get through hard days. This Fellowship of the ring hoodie is just the right sort of lord of the rings hoodie for those sorts of days. Get your Samwise Gamgee hoodie in the film and TV hoodies section

No comments:

Post a Comment