Pages

Friday 3 July 2015

Laughing Man - Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex T-shirt

With the recent news of the Ghost in the Shell live action film due in 2017 staring Scarlett Johansson, I thought it was time to arrange for the return of the Laughing Man T-shirt that was previously available on Etsy.

 Buy it here


Some of you may know Ghost in the Shell from its first film in 1995, that was said to have inspired a few ideas for the Matrix story, but if you haven't seen it yet I thoroughly recommend you watch the series - Stand Alone Complex. This for me was a fantastic watch and much better than just watching the film (and its sequel) alone.

For those of you that do know the Stand Alone Complex series, you'll be sure to recognise the Laughing Man logo, which was a story featured in a few episodes throughout the series. With the quote - I thought what I'd do is pretend I was one of those deaf mutes. The men's Laughing Man T-shirt can be found in the anime and manga T-shirt section.


No comments:

Post a Comment