Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

Bleach

A brand new addition this time as I begin watching an anime series that for me is brand new. Bleach has been around for some time and is quite a popular anime, with the many suggestions I've had from people to give it a try, I'm currently almost at the end of the first series.


As usual I never seem to have enough time for my love for anime and manga. But since I've taken quite a shine to this one I thought I'd get my first Tshirt out there for it. So here it is, the Bleach logo T-shirt

 Buy it here

The bleach logo, currently available in men's short sleeve tshirt in 3 colours. Watch this space as I'm sure i will soon have more as the series continue for me, but for now you can find the Bleach T-shirt in the men's Anime and manga T-shirts section :)

No comments:

Post a Comment