Pages

Saturday 10 January 2015

League of Legends Twitch T-shirt (as promised)

As part of my fresh start for the new year I decided to set myself a few goals. Number one being:

UPDATE FREQUENTLY

Last year wasn't a very social year for zen-oh-tee, and between setting up new sites. moving house and the Christmas rush, I lost out on making and uploading new designs. It means that everything has gotten a bit messy really, so a lot of my original prints are missing, some appear on ebay and some only on my main site and I seem to have heavily weighted my stock range in the men's T-shirt section which is a bit unfair really. Its winter, people need hoodies and jumpers! 

Anyway, the goal for this year is to make regular posts on the new and old designs I'm adding in. And to try and keep things evenly spread with each new design being added to all my online shops, and to be available across the whole range (men's, women's kids, tees, hoodies, and hopefully more) where possible of course. 

I had wanted to start out with the top item on my list that has been missing from the range since Etsy closed my shop (DAMN YOU VALVE!) But then I remembered my last post I mentioned someone who had contacted me and accidentally ignored. He'd asked about one of my old items in the hope I would re-list it. I never did, how embarrassing. 

And so here it is, for any league of legends Twitch fans out there. I give you my two Twitch designs. Available across the whole range. They are currently only available on the main site here (a quick Twitch search will turn them up or of course links are available below) but by tomorrow evening Ebay and Bonanza will have these also (for those who feel a bit more secure ordering from the big sites)

Hopefully this will be the first update of many this year. As usual if there are any want uploading sooner rather than later just give me a shout :)

Twitch quote T-shirt "They are the plague"
Twitch quote T-shirt "What doesn't kill you just isn't finished yet"

 Buy it here Buy it here
  

No comments:

Post a Comment