Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

The time has come....

After an exceptional amount of patience and insomnia enducing thought, I have decided to set up a new temporary site for Zen-oh-tee. There has been a lot of frustration with bugs and broken links with the current site, and after having put in so much work - only to find that it doesn't work - I figured it's time I made something that does work.

So to try and keep things simple and a little bit more personal, I've set up this small blog with a shop on the side that will include my top sellers and a few new additions. This site will link through to my Etsy shop, so the whole range is still available from here, but this will just give a bit of information on me, how I work and how designs have come into being. Hopefully it will also help inspire new designs too with some feedback from customers and followers :)

The old site will still be running and climbing the Google ladder, but until the bugs are fixed I can't afford any more time on the old site, especially when I have no idea how to fix it myself. Hopefully it will return to being a main site when its new makeover is complete.

So then, let the new sites testing and tweaking begin!



No comments:

Post a Comment