Pages

Saturday 27 June 2015

I used to be a Jedi...

until I took a lightsaber to the knee. An old favourite that was extremely popular on Etsy is now returning in the women's fit T-shirt.

 Buy it here

For those of you who aren't familiar (you must have been living under a rock) this I used to be a Jedi T-shirt is based on a pun that made its way round the internet that originated from Skyrim. The phrase "I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee" made its rounds through the funny pages of the web and the meme sites.

This particular design was a favourite, one requested by my boyfriend originally (before we were dating) it was a brilliant cross over that played well into the Star wars theme with Anakin having his leg... well, legs... well, legs and an arm removed by Obi Wan's light saber.

In the end I made one for myself, this was actually the first Star Wars T-shirt I ever owned. It will always be a favourite as it was so popular on my Etsy shop, it really helped to start me off along with my Studio Ghibli hoodie (another one suggested by James) The I used t be a Jedi T-shirt might be something I have to have framed when its no longer in good enough condition to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment